Bionect® Topical HA
Bionect® (hyaluronic acid sodium salt, 0.2%), is an innovative low molecular weight topical hyaluronic acid that has demonstrated the ability to manage signs and symptoms associated with irritations of the skin.
Available by prescription only or at your physician’s office
1. Chen WYJ, Abatangelo G. Functions of Hyaluronan in Wound Repair. Wound Rep Reg. 1999; 7:79-89.
2. Weindl, G., Schaller, M., Schaefer-Korting, M., Korting, H. C.“Hyaluronic acid in the treatment and prevention of skin diseases: molecular, biological, pharmaceutical and clinical aspects”. Skin Pharmacol and Physiol; 2004;17:207-213.
3. Brown, T., Alcorn, D., Fraser, J.R., Absorption of Hyaluronan Applied to the Surface of Intact Skin. The Society of Investigative Dermatology vol.113:740-746, 1999.
4. Greco, R., Iocono, J., Ehrlich, P., Hyaluronic acid stimulates human fibroblast proliferation with a collagen matrix. Journal of Cellular Physiology 177:45-473, 1998.
5. Altmeyer, P. Sonographic Investigation of the Efficacy of Hyaluronic acid in Actinic Elastosis, St Josef Hospital, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany, 1991.